quarta-feira, 22 de abril de 2009

And all we have is today...

I'm so tired of falling in love,
finding it easier to fall out.
I can't deny it I feel it inside,
I'll keep its fire, I can't hide.

I'm falling in love again ain't nothing I can do,
falling in love again and this time it's with you.
When I fall it's always the same, and I'm so tired of playing this game.

Been so long now since I gave up my heart,
I've kept it locked down, I don't wanna get it harmed.
So let me tell you now, I just wanna to be sure that you won't hurt me.
Can you promise me that?

You got to tell me if you're going break my heart,
'cause' I don't wanna take the chance.
And if it ain't true, all it's gonna be is nothing, but a poor romance.
So, give me that promise or hold on now,
and I'll never let you go .
I gotta have something go on,or I'm letting you know now.

Falling in love again, ain't nothing I can do.
Falling in love again, boy ,and this time it's with you.

Um comentário:

Rafael Volpe disse...

"I'm falling in love again ain't nothing I can do" - and you think I can?
"I just wanna to be sure that you won't hurt me" - And i won't!
"cause I don't wanna take the chance" - baby, you won't, believe me!
"Falling in love again, boy ,and this time it's with you" - shure it is you!

Baby.. when I fall ... my eyes shine on whating you! My heart go to stars and... and.. nothing I can do! Believe me!